You’ve found a unique resource: vast East Bay real estate knowledge and a lifetime of building strong relationships. Your reward?
A dedicated advocate who will leverage more than a quarter century of creating win-win experiences to ensure that your priorities are the top priority
. That passion for finding the right fit is how Angela has built her referral business, and how she’d like to help you build your future. Importance of Expertise:
The East Bay is the Bay Area’s most populous sub-region. The diverse communities include Pinole, El Cerrito, Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Oakland, Castro Valley, San Leandro, Hayward, and Fremont. Angela’s Bay Area knowledge ensures the best outcome for your real estate experience.5 Fast Facts About Angela: Professional
5 Fast Facts About Angela: Personal
- East Bay Realtor since 2002. In 2011 “Realtor of the Year.”
- Alameda Association of Realtors leadership since 2007. Positions including: Director, President, Treasurer.
- Present member of the Board of Directors of the East Bay Regional Data (local Multiple Listing Service).
- Has sold most of the homes in Barnhill and in Point San Pablo Yacht harbor.
- Angela’s sales include successfully representing Buyers in getting their offers accepted in this exciting Seller's market, and assisting Sellers in exceeding their expectations in selling their homes or investment properties.
- Born in Italy, speaks Italian, and raised in San Francisco’s North Beach.
- Spent twenty-five years as a human resources director in high tech.
- Became an associate broker to gain a deeper understanding of industry fundamentals.
- Leads a two-generational Real Estate family: late husband David, and both daughters – all Bay Area Realtors!
- Lives in her dream home: a floating house in Alameda Estuary’s Barnhill Marina.